|Note the wrinkles on the bottom right side of my work – WHO CARES! I say fold, tuck, and KEEP STAPLING! 🙂|
- Find the middle of a side and start stapling in the middle.
- Go to the opposite side, give a firm pull to stretch wrinkles out, and staple in the middle of that side.
- Do this until all four sides have a staple in the middle, always giving a firm pull to stretch wrinkles.
- From the middle staple, work your way out from each side, alternating left and right, and don’t forget to pull firmly to remove wrinkles.
- When you get to the corners, channel your inner gift-wrapper and tuck, fold, staple.
- If you make a mistake, use your needle nose pliers and pull out the offending staple and try again!