This page serves as an index for my Homeschool 101 series. If you’re new to home education, or would like to begin again, at the beginning – start here. Posts will be indexed and linked in the order they should be read, and additional posts will be added as the series progresses. Printables for the series will be linked here as well.
- A Brief History of Education – explores the Philosophies of Education Chronologically, beginning with the oldest form and moving through time to the 20th century.
- Homeschooling 101 – A Beginning – this post begins by walking through the 3 steps necessary to begin homeschooling by considering first your homeschool “why,” and then your state laws, and finally your “how” – or the vehicle (homeschool style/method) you’ll use to home educate. The post covers several of the most common homeschool questions I receive, including ideas for budget friendly homeschooling.
- This post contains a printable to help walk through the 3 steps and includes step 4, brainstorming your homeschool method choice, which will be covered in the next post in this series.
- Homeschooling 101 – A Guide to Homeschool Methods – this post shares details and information about the application of each homeschool method, along with helpful resources (websites and books). There is a special section
- Homeschool 101 – Common Questions and Answers