Morning Basket Booklists
- If you’re looking for a simple outline of what can be included in the Morning Basket – a selection of good, true, and beautiful – and a very simple grid walking you through the process of building your own Morning Basket – print and download the Introductory Guide and Planning Grid: Morning Basket Inspiration and Planning Grid
For some additional Morning Basket resources and printables I’ve shared through the years:
- Morning Basket plans – blank grid – print this and pencil in your own Morning Basket plans.
- Morning Basket 2015/16 – Term 1
- Morning Basket Blank – for planning a term
Grade Specific Booklists & Plans – I am happy to share all of my Charlotte Mason | Classical Education lesson plans, booklists, and term plans if they are a help or use. These were built for our family and are not meant to serve as a one-stop-shop for curriculum planning – the purpose of sharing them is to inspire ideas. Over the years, the formatting of my lesson plans have changed as I address our changing organizational and logistical needs. You can find all of these booklists and lesson plans using the tabs under Printables | Home Education:
- Elementary – Preschool – 5th grade
- Middle School – 6th grade – 8th grade
- High School – 9th grade – 12th grade
Subject or Theme Specific Booklists
- Botany booklists:resources – All ages – this resource was originally built to accommodate an 8th grader, but I added resources, both books and projects, for elementary students, too. This resource listing should cover Botany ideas for any student from elementary school (as noted by the green text on the resource listing) and jr. high/high school (as noted by the black text on the resource listing).
- 8th grade Botany:Natural History plans – Appropriate for 7th – 9th grade
- Natural History – Botany (high school) – Appropriate for high school level study
- High school biology book list – I used this list as a short list when planning a 10th grade Biology course. It is comprised primarily of living books since we complete high school science without texts.
- Simple Machines lesson plans – These plans were built to support a year-long course based on David Macauley’s book, The New Way Things Work. Be sure to read the background post here to find all the other accompanying source material.
- An earlier version of the above Physics plans are here: Physical Science-Boy Meets Machine – 4th – 6th grade plans based on the book The Way Things Work by David Macauley
Alabama Natural History Lesson Plans and Booklist
- Alabama Natural History – I built this as a year long course and it was fantastic – such fun for us! We can’t wait to do it again with the younger kids! It is built to coordinate with Doug Phillips’ Discovering Alabama series, but I have included projects, additional books, and broken ideas down into Term lesson plans.
Out of Print Book Series Listing
General Index Compilations
- Little Journeys to the Homes of the Great–Index by Elbert Hubbard, 14 volume set, index
Master blank for book index – In living a literature based life, we read a lot of books, and so do our children! I wish I had started this with my older children…from the beginning. Print a blank book index for recording a lifetime list of books read!
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter a problem.