Lindsay tagged me with this. Actually, Sarah did too! I don’t usually participate in these, but I thought this one was fun and…secretly I just wanted to link to Lindsay and Sarah’s blogs because I love reading both of them!
I promise to get back to answering more questions about my days and the learning room soon….now, lemme think of 10 completely honest and perhaps not so well known things about me….
1. I’m a huge Tour de France fan…I’m watching it right now!
2. I am TERRIBLE about forgetting a load of laundry overnight in the washer…just TERRIBLE! I know, that’s awful isn’t it?
3. My favorite flower is a daffodil.
4. 3 of the most memorable and idyllic years of my childhood were spent living in the faculty apartments of Wake Forest University. I was 8, 9, and 10 years old. Dad was finishing up some kind of post PhD work there. The Botanical Gardens were lovely and a regular walking area – I still have very vivid memories of the beautiful grounds and enchanted trails. I rode my blue Schwinn all over campus with the campus pool being my favorite spot.
5. I love watching old I Love Lucy re-runs…as well as re-runs of the Gene Autry show.
6. I will cry when my 4 yo son quits saying, “Who-body”.
7. I hate washing my face before bed…so I don’t. Isn’t that terrible? I just never developed the good habit.
8. I’m an unabashed fan of the winter months. I love that season when all of life outside is asleep and the weather beckons all indoors and in snuggly places with warm fires and great books. My mom and my sister are now wincing and wondering what planet I’m from! 🙂
9. I fell in love with my husband when he stopped traffic with our car to assist a turtle across the street.
10. I love pretty aprons, functional is good, pretty is a must! I’m certain this is some form of vanity, but I’m not sure what form it takes. I just know I like swishing around the house in a pretty apron. I have a variety of pretty patterns and colors!
Whew! That was harder than I thought! I was really trying hard to think of things I might not have revealed before so that it would be somewhat new…but I don’t think they’re very interesting! Oh well. Whobody cares?
Thank you ladies for tagging me! If you’d like to join in, consider yourself tagged!