Recently, I had the opportunity to pop over to the Erin Condren blog and share some of my favorite spring cleaning tips! Head on over to check it out!
I wanted to share a few more of my favorite spring cleaning resources with you in case you’re starting to get your spring cleaning game together!
- Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk – I love all of Becky’s cleaning insight and this book is a favorite of mine for refreshing my routines when it comes to any cleaning! I love her monthly lists/themes!
- The Complete Book of Clean by Toni Hammersley – Toni’s aesthetic and style are so similar to my own and her books are like visual eye candy! Full of full color photos and workable tips – this book is a favorite of mine and essential on your home care bookshelf!
- Cleaning Supplies from Grove Collaborative – I purchase almost all of my cleaning supplies from Grove because I love that I can order and purchase cleaners that are safe for my family and home and show up on my doorstep! The cleaning brushes have proven to be workhorses in my cleaning routine! These are a few of my Grove favorites that I use over and over again:
- Method Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Method Wood for Good Cleaner
- Grove Collaborative Grout and Tile Brush
- Microfiber towels
- Full Circle Tiny Team Mini Brush and Dustpan set – so handy, and perfect for little hands to help with clean up!
- Crystal Clear Glassware Cleaner – this is my FAVORITE cleaning brush (it’s pictured in my cleaning caddy above with the teal head). It squishes into so many places and the long handle allows me to clean deep inside of large jars as well as inside slim cavities. I keep one of these at my kitchen sink, one in my cleaning caddy, and one under the sink as backup! And the heads are replaceable – so once the cleaning head begins falling apart (and that takes a long time!), I just replace with a fresh cleaning head!
- Replaceable head dish brush – this is another favorite of mine that I keep at the sink and in the cleaning caddy. I love that once a cleaning head’s bristles are mis-shaped or stained from lots of cleaning – I can toss the head and replace with a fresh one!
- Full Circle Tenacious Cast Iron Cleaning Brush – the bristles on this brush are serious business!
- Cleaning Caddy
May your spring cleaning leave your spaces refreshed, reorganized, and sparkling!