THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION – NEW PRINTABLES BEING ADDED! (7-16-16)
Printable Stickers for the 2017 A Bowl Full of Lemons Home Organization Challenge
- abfol planner printables <– print on sticker paper, cut/trim, and add to your planner to remind you of the weekly organization focus
Seasonal Closet Switcheroo checklists – I’ll upload these in pdf form as well as microsoft word so you can edit the template.
- Boys (all ages)
- Girls (I use this for all my girls from 3 until they hit the pre-teen/teen years)
- Teen girls – the teenage girl definitely needs guidance with her closet as she transitions to making more clothing choices on her own – from the cut of the neckline, to the hem of the skirt, to the tightness of the pants. Pinch the jean right at the rear end and if you can’t grab denim between your fingers – the pants are too tight. (PSA: do not allow leggings to function as pants, they are for wearing under tunics). Please note that these do detail some personal hygiene chores specific to teen girls.
Chores and Home
- Chorechart 2012
- Weekly Organization – print a new one each week to put on your clipboard. Use it to jot down appointments, help you manage your weekly budget, manage tasks, etc.
- Bird with Banner (top left)
- Children at Play
- Fleur De Lis (center)
- French Roses
- Ribbon Banner
- Robins Eggs/Nest (blue)
- Scrollwork (top & bottom)
You can email me at email@example.com if you encounter a problem.